Philadelphia Information Technology Strategic Planning
Sometimes You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
IT strategic planning helps you identify pain-points and technology weaknesses while determining if there are more relevant technologies available to ease or increase operational efficiency, reduce risk, and/or enable competitive advantage. IT planning lays out a roadmap, budget and schedule to get you painlessly from A to B.
Why IT Acceleration?
The team at IT Acceleration has years of practical managerial and “boots on the ground” experience supporting small and medium-sized companies in the Philadelphia-area, as well as national and international clients.
IT Acceleration’s approach to strategic planning:
- We start with an IT needs assessment to identify weaknesses and understand how you’re currently using and managing the deployed technology.
- We come up with a remediation proposal to address your issues and concerns and highlight opportunities with a return-on-investment (ROI).
- We account for often-overlooked data integrity, security, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Our budgets forecast your return on investment for suggested improvements.
- Our solutions tend to favor simplicity over complexity, reliability over bleeding edge.
- We work empathetically and collaboratively with your in-house staff to minimize nonessential impacts to existing systems and operations while, at the same time, earning trust from the entire organization.