Help Desk / Digital Forensics Technician
We are looking for someone to join our Help Desk and Digital Forensics team. Initially we’d like you to apply your technical expertise and experience to resolve operational and application software issues. Eventually we’d like you to branch out and apply those same skills on our Digital Forensics team. Knowledge of forensic tools is a plus, but not required. Training will be provided.
You’ll be supporting clients in the Philadelphia area. You’ll work over the phone, remotely, and sometimes on client sites.
- Minimum 3 years help desk support services in a Microsoft Office and Server environment
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Self-motivated with a client-centric personality
- Able to work after hours and weekends, as needed
- Ability to work with and without direction; independently and in teams
- Proficient troubleshooting knowledge of the following technologies:
- XP – Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office including Outlook and email management
- Active directory and Exchange administration experience
- Server and PC monitoring
- Data backups
- TCP/IP and Internet services
- Macintosh and Linux experience
- Digital Forensic investigative experience using tools such as FTK, X-Ways, Cellebrite and other data acquisition tools
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Company Matching 401k
- Profit sharing
- Medical and Dental
Our team is comprised of highly skilled and experienced IT professionals with a can-do attitude and customer-first orientation. We pride ourselves in keeping up-to-date with all the latest technologies and being able to deliver value quickly.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, disability, and profit sharing. We have a Sweat Fitness facility right next door to our office.
Our office is in King of Prussia, close to the Schuylkill Expressway (I76), Pennsylvania Expressway (276) and US Route 202. There is lots of free parking.