Sometimes You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
IT strategic planning helps you identify pain-points and technology weaknesses while determining if there are more relevant technologies available to ease or increase operational efficiency, reduce risk, and/or enable a competitive advantage. IT planning lays out a roadmap, budget and schedule to get you painlessly from A to B.
The team at ITAcceleration has years of practical managerial and “boots on the ground” experience supporting small and medium-sized companies in the Philadelphia-area, as well as national and international clients.
ITAcceleration’s approach to strategic planning:
- We start with an IT needs assessment to identify weaknesses and understand how you’re currently using and managing the deployed technology.
- We come up with a remediation proposal to address your issues and concerns and highlight opportunities with a return-on-investment (ROI).
- We account for often-overlooked data integrity, security, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Our budgets forecast your return on investment for suggested improvements.
- Our solutions tend to favor simplicity over complexity, reliability over bleeding edge.
- We work empathetically and collaboratively with your in-house staff to minimize nonessential impacts to existing systems and operations while, at the same time, earning trust from the entire organization.
Alleviate unnecessary strain on your business and wallet. Call (484-322-2300) or contact us to learn more about our proactive and strategic information technology planning services. We can help.