Digital Forensics vs. Computer Forensics
Nothing’s simple anymore. We’re all increasingly mobile and connected. That means computer forensics isn’t just about desktops and servers, it includes all things digital – smartphones, tablets, portable storage devices, email, chat, social media, network, and meta and structured data.
For computer and digital forensics to have weight in our legal and judicial systems, evidence (the methods used to collect evidence and expert witnesses) all have to be able to stand up to detailed examination in court and be credible.
Why Use ITAcceleration?
ITAcceleration is a Philadelphia-based computer and digital forensics company that uses state-of-the-art and industry best practices to collect, preserve, analyze, store, and present digital evidence.
- We are Philadelphia-area digital forensic investigators with boots-on-the-ground technology experience.
- We use a six-step process to identify gaps in an investigation and determine what really happened in criminal defense cases.
- We are the authors of a digital forensic methodology that is now a litigation support best practice.
- We are experts in mobile (cell phone, smartphone, tablet, cloud) forensics.
- We have the knowledge, tools and expertise to conduct even the most complex social media investigations.
- We offer remote forensic data collection services as well as a complete digital forensic lab. That means our services are faster and more thorough than the competition.
- Our findings are confirmed and reconfirmed using multiple methods and tools that stand up to detailed cross-examination in court.
- We adhere to the Daubert Standard for evidence testimony.
- We are able to communicate highly complex and detailed digital and computer forensic information clearly and convincingly in expert testimony using evidence that will withstand challenges from opposing counsel.
Call (484-322-2300) or contact us to learn more about our expert digital and computer forensics services. We can help.